[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do you all handle

m_hess do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 05:39:24 EST 2006

Gavin, we are still stuck with this. You also recently confirmed this http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991260#modules/bb/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/post.gif.

So it is like: Hibernate team fixed it in 3.2 CR1, EJB team did so in EJB 3.0 RC7 - FD as well. But these versions are incompatible. Right?

OK, so what has to be fixed in EJB3 then? Is it http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-795? (Yeah, I know it says JBoss Cluster, but the linked forum topic seems to address a problem not only limited to JBoss Clustering but to Hibernate Query Cache usage.)

So, you see - I'm somewhat lost as to where I have to ask for a fix. Could you either give me a hint on the Jira issue in EJB3 context, are at least an explanation of what exactly goes wrong if a more recent EJB3 release is used?

We are nearing a production roll out, and the idea of a "could not sync"-issue on a productive systems really gives me the creeps. :-/

As usual - thanks for you support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991589#3991589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991589