[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss Oracle DS : Error wrong drivers

minixman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 07:17:40 EST 2006

All i have copied my classes12.zip and ojdbc.jar into the default/server/lib directory restart my jboss and tried to setup an oracle connection in my MDB bean as follows

  | 			DataSource ds = (javax.sql.DataSource) ic.lookup("java:OracleDS");
  | 			oraCon = ds.getConnection();
  | 			logger.info("Initializing Oracle Datasource Connection.");

But when i send in a message and try and connect to the DS i get this error.

  | 12:11:32,280 WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Apparently wrong driver class specified for URL: class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver, url: jdbc:gfmisapp:GrandSlam05:@10.142.204.76:1521:GFMIS)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:179)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.createConnectionEventListener(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:565)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.getConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:250)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$BasePool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:491)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.getManagedConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:341)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(TxConnectionManager.java:301)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:396)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:842)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:88)

The libs were copied from my Oracle installation jdbc/lib directory

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991613#3991613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991613