[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - intercept TransactionManager->commit()

gnulp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 08:33:56 EST 2006

I need to intercept the commit() of the transactionManager - because I want to write some objects into the database at the very end of the transaction ...

So here are my questions (up to now I have no detailed clue about AOP, but I am searching for a possible solution to get a callback shortly befor the commit() is done by CMT-EJB3 beans ...):

- Is it possible to intercept javax.transaction.TransactionManager with AOP at run-time ?
- Am I then still in the transaction (hopefully yes ;-) ) and do I have access to an EntityManager ?

Any ideas on that ??? What do I have to do to deploy it with my ears ?

Thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991632#3991632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991632