[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - transaction killed

florentB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 6 12:45:43 EST 2006

Hi all. I hope that's the good place to put this message ...

I want to display a custom image on a web-page. I have set "pages.xml" with my page. The call is well done to my action.
Inside, I get a blob which correspond to my image. I use a FacesContext and set responseComplete. The image is well displayed, but I can't navigate anymore : my transaction has been killed. When I look inside the log, it just tells me that the conversation has been discarded. If I don't use the responseComplete, the transaction isn't killed, but my image isn't displayed ...

Thank you for any clue.
FlorentB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991729#3991729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991729