[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jboss-seam-CVS.20061204 seam-gen project

mikel67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 01:21:02 EST 2006

Gavin, thanks for the reply.

Some background.

I am attempting to write a unit test for an Entity Bean with the intention of unit testing that named queries function as expected. I have followed the test code from the dvdstore example (specifically ProductUnitTest). Any additional pointers as to the more appropriate mechanism for making the Entitymanager available in the test would be appreciated.

Related to the NoClassdefFound, what I don't understand is that the the specific class that is being referenced is

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/ehcache/CacheException ....

I would expect hibernate.cache.use_query_cache to use the classes from
org.hibernate.cache. What am I missing?

thanks, Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991874#3991874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991874