[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Intalio vs jBPM

Torey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 04:05:59 EST 2006

I am trying to sum up the main differences between jbpm and Intalio from a business-side of view:

- jbpm is more oriented towards developers / Intalio focuses on business users with little technical experience
- jbpm requires code / Intalio is (almost) zero-code
- jbpm ? / "One-click-deploy" with Intalio
- jbpm is beta BPEL compliant / Intalio is fully BPEL compliant
- jbpm does not support BPMN / Intalio does

- ...

I´m sure I haven´t covered all difference between both. I would appreciate any help with that!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991895#3991895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991895