[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

mikepkp17 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 06:08:17 EST 2006

@sbryzak2

I am looking forward to the security stuff. Let me ask another questions to clarify things:

Seam 1.1.5.GA will be released on 12. Jan. 2007, do you think the security stuff will then be in a state in which I can use my own JAAS LoginModules, the authentication information (the subject, the roles) are somehow accessible from the xhtml pages?

If this will be ready in january I can reschedule my project an avoid some nasty hacks. If you think this might not be working in january I have to proceed working on my custom login solution.

What do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991930#3991930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991930