[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Error on XDoclet Configuration dialog when try tutorial on E

kevinke01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 10:02:26 EST 2006

I have installed Eclipse SDK3.2 and JBoss IDE for Eclipse and following the tutial to create a session been FiboBean.

When I open project>property>XDoclet Configuration there is a error dialog:
Title: Could not accept changes. Content:The currentdisplayed page contains invalid value.

I have tried for creating other beans the same error!

I have doule checked the download version that is correct based on the JBoss docs.

Can someone help me for that issue?

Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991971#3991971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991971