[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - why my topic message processed only once?

richard_djs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 10:30:08 EST 2006

The topic jms message is used in my project, after publishing a message, both of my 2 listener can catch the message, and in the method of onMessage they try to get the object of message , but only the first one can get the object and process it , the second one will get fail. The 2 listeners are seperated, one is in web module and the other is in EJB.

Am I missing any configuation?   How to resolve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991981#3991981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3991981