[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Need a default value for a Process Definition

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 11:55:33 EST 2006

Hello,
  We need to have a value that we can set with an initial string from within a process definition.

I cannot find any way to do this in the definition itself.

This would be very helpful for the tasks later on, and would be different only with the different versions, but cannot be programmaticaly set or set later on.

Normal:

  |       <input jsfc="h:inputText" value="#{taskBean.variables['defSpecial']}" />

What I need

  |       <input jsfc="h:inputText" name="#{taskBean.variables['defSpecial']}"  value='test'/>

It could even be  ahidden variable if that is what is needed, we just need something, otherwise we have to go create a whole nother set of tables, and a way to manage them which would not be good.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992005#3992005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992005