[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - pondering over jboss/jBPM (need advice)

dklio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 14:35:19 EST 2006

Hi all!
I'm working on a rather big and responsible document processing system. I consider jboss/jBMP as a candidate technology but still have some doubts. Could anyone clear up my uncertainty. There are two questions left after reading users guide that I'd like to clear to take a decision.
1. All kinds of documents processed in the system (of about 10 different types)  come by means of JMS messages. There is a single input JMS queue from which all the messages should be fetched and handled. Has jBPM any automation to fetch a JMS message from a given queue for me and instantiate a new business  process regarding of a message type?
2. The system is mission critical and should possess a good throughput. The target throughput can be achieved only using several parallel servers. Hence the system should be scalable. Has the combination jboss/jBPM some abilities to work in cluster or somehow work in parallel on different servers and balance the load between them?
Many thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992049#3992049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992049