[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Can't read parameter annotations through reflection

flavia.rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 21:11:36 EST 2006

Sorry for the delay.
The bug seems simple of solving, but I had a hard time trying to find out a way of doing what I need to by using Javassist, until I realized that, currently, it does not support the operation I need.
Maybe I'll add this operation to Javassist, but, in the mean time, there is a workaround I can use. I'll see if I implement this in the JBoss AOP 1.5.3 repository for you.
Could you please tell me which instrumentor are you using? You can run JBoss AOP in one of this following ways:
- either in the optimized (default)  or in the unoptimized way
- with gen advisor (default) instrumentation or with the classic one

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992140#3992140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992140