[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jboss AS - Portal - EBJ3 - Seam installation issues

bunzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 7 21:33:46 EST 2006

Hi,
I want to develop and enterprise system where it uses JBoss AS, portal, ebj3, and seam altogether.

Here's the problem:
JBoss AS Jems installer is required to use with ejb3 and seam ( from http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossas/download/index.html)

The reference guide in the \jboss-portal-2.6.0-DR1\docs said "DO NOT ATTEMPT to deploy JBoss Portal on the installer version of JBoss AS! We are currently working on aligning the Application installer with JBoss Portal".

1. So at this point I must choose between ebj3/seam vs portal ???
2. When is the portal installation going to be fixed so that it works with the jems installer?
3. Does JBoss plan to have ebj3/seam work with jboss AS binary installation instead of with the jems installer only?

thank you,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992144#3992144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992144