[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Can't read parameter annotations through reflection

dwl8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 01:49:13 EST 2006

no problem for the delay, thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it! Our project isn't going live for at least 4-6 months, still in the early stages of development.

currently I'm using default settings for everything. i haven't had the time to delve too deep into JBoss AOP (I plan to though). I have a few methods annotated w/ pointcuts and am using the loadtime option through the -javaagent vm param. So at this point our application is relatively simple in terms of JBoss AOP - only a jboss-aop.xml file, one aspect, and a few pointcuts. Please let me know if you need more info or if there's any way I can help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992163#3992163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992163