[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.1 and Spring

p.g.taboada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 04:50:25 EST 2006

I read that it is now possible to deploy Seam even without the embeddable ejb3 server.

Is there any example for this configuration?

Would it be possible to use a datasource/ transaction manager configured in Spring and have it injected in the Seam context? I have a Spring based backend and would like to add Seam.

I have seen Spring integration at Variable resolver level, but what I need (and I believe many others) is a "we can use the existing backend" integration.

Any help/ comments/ flames on this one?

brgds,

Papick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992199#3992199