[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JEMS Installer 1.2.0.CR1: Errors when starting JBoss

vladimir.ralev@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 10:05:40 EST 2006

Hi,

Which profile from the JEMS installer are you using? (ejb3, ejb3-clustered)
I can't see your boot log, but may be there are some boot errors about port conflicts. Try to close all your application before running the server - common source of problems are the internet browsers, IM, p2p programs etc. Make sure all other network applications are closed before running the server.

I don't have any problems (using the latest CR1 and the latest sample seam apps).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992266#3992266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992266