[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Missing Content-Length in response

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 11:38:23 EST 2006

Here, this is taken from our SOAPMessageImpl.java:

anonymous wrote :
  |  /*
  |           * We are lazily encoding our message, which means that currently
  |           * Content-Length is not being calculated. This should not be a problem
  |           * because HTTP/1.1 does not require that it be sent (WS Basic Profile 1.1
  |           * states that implementations SHOULD send HTTP 1.1). If it is determined
  |           * that it must be sent, this perhaps should be done by the transport
  |           * layer. However, there could be a space optimization where length is
  |           * precalulated per attachment, and that calculation would, of course,
  |           * belong here.
  |           */

I don't consider it to be a bug. What issue's do you have with it? What client consumes that service?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992290#3992290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992290