[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: SSLServlet

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 12:04:04 EST 2006

I got it to work.
In my case, with functioning http communication, all I had to due was define the ssl connector for tomcat, HttpProxyFactory in the http-invoker (META-INF/jboss-service.xml) and the JNDIFactorySSL Servlet in the http-invoker's invoker.war/WEB-INF/web.xml.
The Client then just need "-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=" JVM arg and jndi.protertie the "https", correct port und "JNDIFacroySSL" in the java.naming.provider.url. Also I set the default.client.bindurl  at server startup with https and the fitting port number instead of servlet. Everything else mentioned above has been removed.

Sincerely
Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992296#3992296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992296