[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Advice about Portal

pjmcosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 14:28:58 EST 2006

Dear sirs, i have a few questions about the portal.
We have 3 webapp developed with JSF , and JBossAS witch both of them have realm authentication.

1. Should we put the portal on top of them and act as a gateway to them ?, performance problems ? it is a good thing to do ?
2. And what modifications to the apication should we need to do ?, and about common authentication.

Thanks a lot in advance, and excuse my english.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992322#3992322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992322