[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Advice about JBPM

pjmcosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 14:39:21 EST 2006

Dear fellows, i realy need some advice from you.
We have a big ERP, like HR, Accounting etc. ,  developed on Oracle Forms, and we goind to develop a new aplication in j2ee.
The think is , in the implementation phaze on costumers, sometimes we need to  change the software. I have read about JBPL and Rules and that makes a lot of sense.

Should we develop each module using the rules, and when connecting those modules using jBPL, or using allways jBPL  or event none of both, just java code ?.
Id we use jBPL will i have performance problems ?, ou Rules ?

Thanks a lot .
PauloC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992326#3992326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992326