[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jPDL dtd or xsd & description attribute for @Begin

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 15:51:22 EST 2006

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding jPDL / jBPM:

1. where can I find a dtd or xsd for jPDL? I was only able to find a xsd describing jBPM (org.jbpm.xml.jpdl-3.1.xsd) but this doesn't help me for pageflows..

2. Is this one (org.jbpm.xml.jpdl-3.1.xsd) available online too? I'm asking because I want to use it to get content assist in eclipse - or can I somehow point eclipse to the file in the jar?

3. The seam debug page shows a 'description' column in the conversations list. Can we please get a 'description' attribute for org.jboss.seam.annotations.Begin to set it?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992341#3992341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992341