[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Multiple persistence.xml files - single persistent unit

rspivak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 19:56:07 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

Is there any possibility in JBoss to have multiple persistence.xml files in different jars, but with the same persistent unit name, so that it will be like 'merged' persistent unit?

This way one can deploy jars to add additional entities without need to modify persistence.xml file in 'master' jar.

I tried but it didn't work for me, though maybe i've just missed something and there are tweaks to achieve that.

Thanks,
Ruslan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992396#3992396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992396