[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam dependent on JBoss Cache?

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 15:21:40 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : If you try to load each and every optional component without having all the optional libraries, you will have problems.
What optional component could I be loading here? And since there is no documentation for Seam UI, how am I supposed to know which libraries I need, even if I DID want to load them?
As I explained, I did not use <s:cache> or anything that would require the use of JBoss Cache.
I just wanted to test form submission. What optional components does that need?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992452#3992452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992452