[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

david.alves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 16:51:04 EST 2006

Just one question:

In the final version, sema security will be integrated with the JSF/JAAS security context right? So when I implement an Authenticator the returned principal will be available through FacesContext, like any other tradicional JAAS login method.

I ask this because if so I will wait for this method wich I think is more powerful in some ways. If not please tell me so so I can go in the traditinal j_security_chek method.

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992457#3992457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992457