[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: JBoss Web vs Tomcat?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 18:25:11 EST 2006

JBoss Web is the new web server based on the Apache Portable Runtime.  This web server handles not only servlets/JSPs, but can also be configured to run PHP (I've done that) and .Net (I haven't done this yet).

The jbossweb-tomcat55.sar is a version of Tomcat 5.5 used by JBoss to handle static and dynamic web content (html, css, gifs, jsps, servlets, etc).  This is not JBoss Web.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992472#3992472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992472