[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Can't read parameter annotations through reflection

flavia.rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 9 19:27:54 EST 2006

The bug has been solved on 1.5 branch (using that workaround I told you of) only for the default weaving configuration(which is, actually, the optimized one with classic instrumentation, and not gen advisor instrumentation, differently from what I told you before).
Please, follow these instructions:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BuildingJBossAOPFromSubversion
But use this repository address, with anonymous svn:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_AOP_1_5/

This is a temporary fix, and it's been made only on this branch.

As soon as the problem is completely addressed, on all versions, I'll post a new message here.

If you have problems with making your example work with this version, let me know.

Thanks!
Flavia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992483#3992483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992483