[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why do none of the samples work in Tomcat?

krica do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 00:56:43 EST 2006

Thanks Norman. I tried that what feels like a hundred times, which is when I went with the new download of Seam.

In my frustration, I decided to try it with JBoss AS 4.0.5, but surprise, surprise, none of them work there either. In AS, it deploys fine as well but on accessing the home page (same as in OP) all I get is a 404 error. No exception or error messages in console or any log file...just dead.

I'm going to upgrade my JDK from 1.5.0_09 to 1.5.0_10 to see if it helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992492#3992492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992492