[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Problem regarding manually adding JBOSS ECLIPSE IDE

moulindu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 05:07:06 EST 2006

I have eclipse 3.2.1 version. Due to some problem in software updates>find and install option in eclipse, i have download JBossIDE-1.6.0.GA-ALL separately. When i unzipped it i can see two folders 1) features 2)plugins. How should i include this files to my existing eclipse folder so that i can get JBOSS feature in eclipse ide. (I have included folders inside plugin and features from JBOSS ide to Plugin and features folder in ECLIPSE, but it is not working.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992510#3992510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992510