[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Communication between two EAR's

arekatla@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 04:03:00 EST 2006

Hi
I've two EAR's to deploy on jboss server.

EAR B is dependent on EAR A i.e. EAR B is referring to few classes in EAR A.
I hope I 've to add an entry somewhere to say that EAR B is dependent on EAR A, then only I won't get classNotFoundException at runtime. It might me in jboss-app.xml.

Could you please let me know how can I make EAR B to communicate with EAR A without any runtime error?

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992707#3992707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992707