[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Layout and Themes - 2.6

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 09:40:41 EST 2006

JBoss Portal - 2.6

I am trying to upgrade my 2.2 portal theme to 2.6 and I am having problems...

Here is myLayout.war...

myLayout.ear
                    /META-INF
                                          application.xml
                    /myLayout.war
                                          layout.css
                                          /layouts
                                                         index.jsp
                                          /WEB-INF
                                                         theme-basic.lib.tld
                                                         jboss-web.xml
                                                         portal-layouts.xml
                                                         portal-themes.xml
                                                         /theme
                                                                      portal-layout.tld

Gives me a error on "themeName" tag in my index.jsp. Like it cant find my theme....

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992773#3992773