[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Configuring a new login page for Portal

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 10:03:11 EST 2006

Hi,

  Thank you very much for your reply.  I tried changing the login.jsp and it worked.

  But this is what i want to achieve. We have our won portal. So when we say http://localhost/portal/portal/MyPortal--> it should take us to our login page and for all other it should take to default Jboss login page.

 I was thinking since each portal has its own war file. Can we configure in web.xml of that specific Portal, the login file ?.

 Please throw some light.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992780#3992780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992780