[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: probleam in granularity of interception

flavia.rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 11:47:02 EST 2006

I've just run an example and it works to me, no matter whether the servlet calls directly the constructor, or the private constructor of HealthWatcherFacade does it.

Please, run your servlet only with the pontcut:

  | 	<pointcut name="recordsCreation"
  | 		expr="call(employee.EmployeeRecord->new(..))" />

and the binding:

  | 	<bind pointcut="recordsCreation">
  | 		<advice
  | 			aspect="aspects.dataManagement.nonpersistent.DataCollectionNonPersistent"
  | 			name="aroundRecordsCreation" />
  | 	</bind>

And tell me if you can see on the aopc log something like:

  |  [aopc] [debug] was HealthWatcherFacade converted: true

This line will appear either way. The only thing is that JBoss AOP should instrument it. If it doesn't, this line will appear with a false instead of true.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992823#3992823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992823