[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Intalio vs jBPM

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 11:54:19 EST 2006

Well Tom, I'm not so sure jBPM is business analyst friendly...

Don't get me wrong, I like jBPM, and I think is a great tool, but there are many things you need to code yourself in your PD's XML to create a process that makes jBPM more programmer oriented. However, I haven't seen a single tool capable of deploy a full process without help from IT people (don't know first hand an Intallio installation, but as far as I've seen it, I think the last is still true).

Just my two cents.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992831#3992831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992831