[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - CMP finder method: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jbo

igpuebla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 13:59:02 EST 2006

Hello!

i have a exception using my finder-methods. The application deploys just fine, i can access my session bean, create and remove entities, findByPrimaryKey(), i can even use one of my finder-methods (that returns just one entity):

@ejb.finder
 query="SELECT OBJECT(e) FROM Entidad as e where e.name = ?1"
 signature="ej7.interfaces.EntidadData findCompanyName(String name)"

but when i invoke this other one (it returns a Collection):

@ejb.finder
  query="SELECT OBJECT(e) FROM Entidad e"
  signature="java.util.Collection findCompanyByEmployees(int number)"

Jboss throws the following error:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
	at $Proxy1.findCompanyByEmployees(Unknown Source)
	at ej7.test.TestBean.testGetCompanyEmployees(TestBean.java:145)
	at ej7.test.Cliente.Test(Cliente.java:23)
	at ej7.test.Cliente.main(Cliente.java:44)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.EntityProxy (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
	at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:371)
	at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:165)
	at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:620)
	at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:247)

I read in other post that my error could be that I am trying to return a local interface over RMI. But in this case, both finder methods would fail, not only the second one!

Any idea will be very helpful,
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992872#3992872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992872