[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - TransactionRolledbackException

dani-cas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 15:54:53 EST 2006

Well I dont even know where to start.

I have some session beans and some entity beans (CMP) I am using JBoss 4.0.4 with Oracle 10g, with Java 1.5.

I am getting the exception after the ejbStore. The database issues the Update, or at least thats what the log show, but the update never get executed. The exception is the following:
15:38:36,681 DEBUG [AbogadoBean] Executing SQL: UPDATE ABOGADO SET Especializacion=? WHERE userName=?
  | 15:39:27,399 DEBUG [IdleRemover] run: IdleRemover notifying pools, interval: 450000
  | 15:39:38,180 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException in method: public abstract void org.invias.interfaces.Central.saveUser(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws java.rmi.RemoteException, causedBy:
  | org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=evildani/22, BranchQual=, localId=22] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable: (javax.ejb.EJBException: Store failed)

I have posted the full stacktrace (very long) in the following address (I hate log posts):

http://atlantis.uniandes.edu.co/errores_jboss/

I have no idea what is going on, I can create the entity, as well as destroy it, but not update it.

Thanks for all the help, If you need more data (classes, logs, xml) email me at:
dani-cas at uniandes (.) edu (.) co

I will post the solution once I figure it out. (I hate threads without a solution)

Thanks again

Daniel Castro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992894#3992894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992894