[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: communication between two cluster node

eric@attask.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 11 20:14:24 EST 2006

I have a very similar situation, I have 2 jboss clusters work, mac to mac and windows to windows; however, my linux to linux isn't working. The os is slightly different on the two. One of the nodes is 64 bit the other is 32. Fedora Core 6 for both of them.  Does JBoss clustering allow for mixed OS? Can I have a linux, Mac, Windows cluster? Or do they all the servers (nodes) need to be the same os? Is this also true for 32 bit os and 64 bit os?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992938#3992938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992938