[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ServletRequest in Seam

sherkan777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 04:05:21 EST 2006

Can anyone tell me how to get full path of my servlet qestuest?

In struts I have filter like this:

  | public void doFilter(ServletRequest servletRequest,
  | 			             ServletResponse servletResponse,
  | 			             FilterChain chain) throws IOException,  ServletException {
  | 		//------------------------------------------
  | HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest) servletRequest;
  | HttpServletResponse res = (HttpServletResponse) servletResponse;
  | String a = req.getRequestURI();
  | StringBuffer b = req.getRequestURL();

and getRequestUri gives me full path to request but in Seam i get somethink like this:
http://localhost:8080/myApp/
so where's the other stuff?

how can I get other?
I need to get to full request:
http://localhost:8080/myApp/index.seam
or when I write some virtual address who doesn't exist like
http://localhost:8080/myApp/how.old.is.Gavin.King.com
i need to get also those request, but how?

String c = req.getServletPath(); gives me only filename of the request like
index.xhtml
Can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992990#3992990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992990