[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Sar Deployment with nested MDB's Issue

robnor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 06:54:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I am packaging a sub-system in a sar. This sar contains other sar and ejb3 mdb's.

My problem that I cannot figure out is why the mdb's dont get started when i deploy the sar.

If I start jboss clean without any ear, jar, sar etc (except the default ones) and then drops the sar in the deploy directory, the sar and nested jar/sar's get deployed as they should, and the mdb's gets started.

If I start jboss with the sar already in the deploy directory the deploy goes fine, but the mdb's dont start.

If I re-deploy the sar, then the deployment goes fine AND the mdb's gets started.

Could someone please enlighten me how to solve this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993037#3993037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993037