[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Java Persistence : EntityMananger Lifetime

sreejithps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 07:39:23 EST 2006

Hi,
      I am new to Persistence. I would like to know is there restrictions in the declaration of EntityManger and EntityManagerFactory in the class, ie can I declare it as an instance variable or should I declare it locally on each method and after the operation performed should I close it? Is there any performance issue or any other problems in doing so? Can anybody give a solution. The solution to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sreejith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993054#3993054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993054