[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with selectItems taglib

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 10:44:58 EST 2006

The EntityConverter checks to see if the object passed to it is annotated with @Entity.  One of the objects being converted isn't marked with @Entity.  This is because it has been enhanced by javassist.

Now, I'm no expert on javaassist but I think that it essentially creates a proxy, and passes method invocations to the the object (when the converter checks for @Entity it is scanning the proxy, not the object).

I would guess that the problematic object is #{currentItem.catalogue} - is currentItem a Seam JavaBean?

If so I will see if I can cope with enhanced objects in the converter when I have a moment.

I also obviously need to look at my resourcebundle loading (I think it's now possible to delegate it entirely to Seam).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993109#3993109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993109