[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection and master-detail pages

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 17:03:22 EST 2006

So I think that's the problem.  I think what's happening is that I am having my session beans take the default scope, which is conversation.  But the problem is that in this case, they are being used in temporary conversations, which means that the session bean is being disposed of at the end of the request.  I need to make these conversations into real conversations that persist for as long as the user is doing stuff.  That's what I need to figure out here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993184#3993184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993184