[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Sun Creator and JBoss

nick.powers@att.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 17:40:51 EST 2006

I've been developing a Java Server Faces application with Sun Creator and have had to get over many bumps.  I figured I'd share my experiences for all to see, so they may find the answers quicker.

I created a document that will be updated as I go along.  I call it JBoss And Sun Creator Idiosyncrasies and it can be accessed by the following url:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dn97rq7_9c55w6t

If you have any questions on how I did something, I will try and answer them.
Keep in mind this is a working document.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993192#3993192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993192