[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to get java subclass generated by wstools or wscompile?

ichunlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 17:58:12 EST 2006

I have a wsdl which has base class type and few subclass types.
This is the snipplet from wsdl.

<xsd:complexType name="Event">
  |   <xsd:sequence>
  |     <xsd:element name="time" type="xsd:string"/>
  | </xsd:complexType>
  |
  | <xsd:complexType name="AgentBusyEvent">
  |   <xsd:complexContent>
  |     <xsd:extension base="tns:Event">
  |       <xsd:sequence>
  |         <xsd:element name="agentDevice" type="tns:ExtendedDeviceID"/>
  |         <xsd:element name="agentID" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
  |     </xsd:extension>
  |   </xsd:complexContent>
  | </xsd:complexType>
  |
  | <xsd:complexType name="GetEvents">
  |   <xsd:complexContent>
  |     <xsd:extension base="tns:Command">
  |       <xsd:sequence/>
  |     </xsd:extension>
  |   </xsd:complexContent>
  | </xsd:complexType>

I have used wstools ant task and wscompile ant task for generating java codes. However, I can't get AgentBusyEvent subclass generated. Note that the operation only refer to the base type.

<message name="getEvents">
  |   <part name="parameters" element="ns2:GetEvents"/>
  |   </message>
  |
  |   <message name="getEventsResponse">
  |     <part name="result" element="ns2:GetEventsResponse"/>
  |   </message>
  |
  |   <operation name="getEvents">
  |     <input message="tns:getEvents"/>
  |     <output message="tns:getEventsResponse"/>
  |   <fault name="Exception" message="tns:synappsException"/>
  | </operation>

Does anyone know how to get the subclass generated? Axis1.4 works. However, wscompile or wstools is the only option for wsdl2java in jboss4.0.4?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993195#3993195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993195