[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection and master-detail pages

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 12 23:10:58 EST 2006

Ok, now it is making sense.  I had to have a @Begin method, which then took the DataModelSelection and put it into another variable which is outjected.  The @Begin makes the conversation long-lasting instead of temporary, and then the object is outjected and can be accessed.  So that's very cool, it now works.

I'm also now using the Seam-managed persistence context.  Hopefully that will stop any LIEs from showing up.  I'll find out soon.

This temporary conversation thing wasn't obvoius to me, and neither was the SMPC, because SMPC is only really talked about in detail in Chapter 9 of the Seam docs.  But that's ok, now I'm figuring out how to make it all work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993236#3993236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993236