[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Basic Seam questions

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 03:08:12 EST 2006

That's a really good answer, thanks.

I now have a question for when the different things on the "assembly line" are not different session beans, but different action methods on the same session bean.

Because it's the same session bean, how does this impact when you need to inject or outject? For example, if you have a User entity that is used by multiple action methods on the same session bean, I'm guessing you would of course inject it using @In...but would you need to outject it using @Out as well?

I ask because it's the same session bean, so is there a need to outject?

Also, is there any major downside to outjecting every variable? It seems like you could outject every variable for use in session beans (parts of the "assembly line") that you will develop at a later time?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993272#3993272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993272