[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: LeasePinger error

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 04:38:29 EST 2006

Hi - just to make sure this hasn't been fixed already, I applied the SP2 upgrade - I'm still geting this error.

I've also deployed the code to a non-VPN environment, so all the communication is between local servers.

I've also added ExceptionListeners on my connections to tell my client to re-query JNDI for the ConectionFactory and Destinations, and re-initialise my connections. This works fine for connectivity problems, but does not resolve the issue described above.

Can anyone shed any light? If it's something I'm doing wrongly, that's fine, but I'd appreciate any pointers as to where to look/what to check etc.

Anyone?

TIA, in desperation,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993299#3993299