[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Sar Deployment with nested MDB's Issue

robnor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 04:39:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I have found a workaround for my problem.

Somehow the SARDeployer does not invoke nested EJBDeployer, and I could not get it to work with dependencies.

My workaround is to create a ear, with two modules. First my Sar, and from that I factored out some ejb's and put them in a separate jar module.

Then everything works as it should.

Now, I need to package a ear in another ear.... havent done that before, dont know if it is possible.... trial and horror... hehe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993301#3993301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993301