[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Issue with .NET ws clients

pbowker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 06:45:15 EST 2006

It's known problems that I'm looking for myself and why I was attracted to your initial post.

I am at the start of such a project but using the latest WCF .NET 3.0 technology from MS on the client. My server is JBoss 4.0.5 plus (at the moment) the JBossWS 1.0.4 stack.

If you could find out which technology your .NET client uses I'd be very grateful so I know whether or not I need to look out for this problem.

At the moment we're at the prototyping stage and whilst we have no show stoppers most of the issues so far have been with the Eclipse/JbossWS tooling/process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993356#3993356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993356