[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS Framework Stops on changing System Time

hskiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 08:03:09 EST 2006

Hi Byorn,

Thank you for the response.

We write our own logic using Timer to schedule the JOBS. Once the Jobs are activated it is handed over to JMS framework to execute these jobs.
Here is a code snippet.

qConnection = qConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
q=Session    = qConnection.createQueueSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
qSender     = qSession.createSender(q);
MapMessage msg = qSession.createMapMessage();
//set some data of the JOBS to message
qSender.send(msg);

I hope I have answered your question, if not so pls ask.

Regards,
Shashi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993376#3993376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993376