[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: LeasePinger error

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 09:32:54 EST 2006

Hi Tim,

Before you go off on a wild goos chase on my behalf - I had overlooked the servlet code I mentioned until I posted the last reply - I've just revisited the code and it looks like it wasn't cleaning up connections correctly, so it is entirely possible that there were a number of connections open. I've amended and redeployed the code to create a single connection/factory/session per servlet instance and just start/stop the connection per post - I'll let you know if I see different behaviour.

Do you think the problem is related to large numbers of unclosed connections? If so, is there an easy way to make this more obvious in the stack trace?

Thanks again and best regards,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993401#3993401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993401